18 April 2008

Either from the mountains of Madrid Or from the coast of Barcelona

I heard on NPR (Evan is gagging, already, I know- since I only interact with teenagers during the day, some days NPR is my only outlet for semi-adult thoughts), that Spain's minister of defense is a 8 month pregnant female. God love her. And Spain. I just thought it was way cool. She officially receives the first ever toughmama award with all of it's glory and fame. The story included a statement about mandatory 4 months maternity leave! Woweeee, THAT sounds like a way to raise a good country.
On a side note, we've been bombarded with T-ball and the like. Eli's new word is Croc- as in, his shoes, however I won't tell you what it sounds like he' saying, but let's just say it doesn't sound appropriate for a 2 year old.
Viva EspaƱa

No comments: