|63. Go to Holiday World. Ride your first ever roller coaster. Declare yourself yet unsure of them.|
64. Visit a wonderful monastery nestled in the hills of Indiana. I was awed by this community of worshipers. It was established and built in 1876, and really was astounding, reminiscent of European, albeit newer, cathedrals.
65. Participate in noon day prayer with elderly nuns.
66. Watch your son spontaneously use the holy water to draw a cross on his grandfathers forehead and say, "remember your baptism."
67. Chill at your cousins' new pool.
68. Stay with grandparents and aunts, uncles, and cousins for a few days while parents finish summer jobs and master's degrees.