06 January 2010

Please tell her thanks a lot

So speaking of Christmas and all, I love thank you notes. I love hand written notes or cards of any kind. My grandmother did, too, and was often the first one to send Christmas cards. Now, I'm not that good, but I did inherit all of her old cards - boxes and boxes of them. They are all from the 80's and below. Some do not have envelopes and most, if not all were probably purchased at garage sales. I have a drawer full of postcards organized by states in ziplock baggies. I hope to write each card in my lifetime..I will never buy another card or envelope, but I will continue to send them for years and years. Thanks again, Sunny, for a wonderful legacy of friendship and family. (And, thanks, Mom for making me write them all of those years...)

No comments: