13 June 2008

You're gonna start to sweat, and you ain't gonna stop....

It finally happened. I drug out two children in the summer heat, me un-showered (to save the earth, of course) to WalMart. I hate WalMart, but they are really close to my house, and I needed some digital one hour prints and some vinegar, and where else can you get those two things in one trip? Literally, we had less than 4 things to buy, and Eli had a melt.down. All out screaming inconsolable blubbering mess because I wouldn't buy the big bouncy ball. We have more than plenty balls in our house already. No pun intended. Anyway, there I was at the check out lane, greasy and with screaming child. In WalMart. It is almost funny. Oh, and as I was strapping the hot, screaming child in the car I realized I forgot to pick up the prints anyway. Doh.

2 comments:

emily the mom said...

I am fully convinced that walmart has something in is florescent lighting that drives children to meltdowns. I have rarely been in there with the boys without leaving in some sort of tizzy....i sware it doesnt happen anywhere else....except target.

Tough mama said...

Hey, WalMart makes me cranky, too now that I think about it.