17 June 2007

El dia del Padre!





Evan is a wonderful man and father, and I cannot tell you how much he does for his children. Today after a breakfast of pecan pancakes and OJ, we headed to Cedars of Lebanon state park. We hiked in the woods, played on the playground. Had a snack of apples, carrots, cheese, and went swimming. The day ended with a cook-out. Thanks for all the good times Evarooskie, you're the greatest....

My own dad IS possibly one of the greatest men on earth, and I have so much respect and admiration for him that I am at a loss for words. He is everything that a father should be, and I don't know what I would do without him. Love you pops.

1 comment:

Bubba said...

It's hard not to be a good dad when you have kids and grandkids like these and of course Shug made us all what we are today.

Bubba