26 December 2006

Two Roads Diverged

Our lives are a series of choices that construct pathways. Often times, as many do, I contemplate the ifs. If I had only made so and so decision things would be different. On my sentimental days, like Christmas, I wouldn't change any road I've taken. Everything we've done culminates into this one perfect moment. Two perfect children, a centrifuge of love and caring. Mooshy, I know, but I count my blessings this Christmas, and realize that even though at times, I picture myself with a different life, the journey that I am on now is one that certainly I am so fortunate to travel. Christmas pictures coming soon, as soon as I dig us out of the mountain of toys. I love you all dearly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how beautiful. thanks for sharing. i'm so proud you choose to see the joy.